Thursday, January 12, 2023

 It's a quiet-ish evening right now.  Waiting on word from a client that they are ready for me to import some data for them, and trying to clean up email after a few days of hair-on-fire.

Prior to Christmas, I was sewing every morning before work.  I made a quilt for the grandson, and almost finished one for the granddaughter - a mistake at the warehouse left me without the backing fabric I needed until after Christmas.  I have noticed that no matter how crazy it was in December, the time spent playing with fabric was good for me - I was calmer and less stressed.  So when the current chaos settles, I'll be going back to blocking off part of my morning to sew. 

Yeah - that's a good plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Hey - look at that.  It's been a month, and I've not updated.   The Hair On Fire never really goes out around here.  It's Girl ...